The Quick T2SI Lite software allows the development of Speaker Independent vocabularies in a very easy Text-to-Speech fashion. This Windows application enables very quick and efficient development of Speaker Independent voice recognition applications.
The Quick T2SI Lite incorporates the latest advances in neural networks combined with Hidden Markov Modeling to create a powerful phonemic recognizer, using text entry to create, edit, build and download embedded vocabularies to the EasyVR.
- Support for the following languages:
- US English
- Up to 28 custom Speaker Independent (SI) command vocabularies, with up to 12 commands each, for a total of 336 possible commands.
- Automatic generation of pronunciations
- Pronunciation testing and tuning capability
- World-bet and International Phonetic Alphabet editing
- Speech synthesis pronunciation modeling & feedback
- Phonetic keyboard with pronunciation examples
- Boolean selectable alternate pronunciations